quinta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2010

Exercises (Past Simple/ Was/were)

Where were these people at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon?








a- The cat______________________________________________________________________.
b- The girls_____________________________________________________________________.
c-The children___________________________________________________________________.
d-The Children __________________________________________________________________.
e- They ________________________________________________________________________.

2- Write am/ is/ are( present) or was/ were (past).

a- I __________ 21 last year, so I __________22 now.
b- I ____________ at school yesterday morning, so I ____________ at home now.
c- I _____________ hungry. Can I have something to eat?
d- They ____________ at work yesterday.
e- I feel fine this morning, but I ____________ very tired last night.
f- Jack and Kate ____________ in the beach.






1- a-was in bed; b-were in the cinema; c- were at school; d- was on the beach; e- were in the restaurant; 2- a was/am; b was/am; c- am; d were; e- was; f- were

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário