segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Will ( mais casos)

Podemos usar Will quando oferecemos  ou decidimos algo no momento que falando.
(We can use will when we offer something or decide to do something at the moment we are speaking)

Example:

- I'll phone you tomorrow, ok?
-ok, bye!


Usamos : I think I'll..../ I don't think I'll.. quando decidimos fazer algo.
(We use: I think I'll.../ I don't think I'll...  when we decide to do something)

Example:




I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

Não use Present Simple ( I do, I work, I go,..) em sentenças como:
Do not use Present Simple ( I do, I work, I go,..) in sentences like these:

Example:

I'll call you tonight, ok? (not "I call you tonight ")

Não use I'll.. para algo que você decidiu com antecencia.
Do not use I'll.. for something you decided before.

Example:

I'm going to the gym tomorrow, (not "I'll go to the the gym ")

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário